Complete set of Quadro Profile675 Picture Frames.
Exclusive side loading Profile675 picture frame molding system assembles quickly with perfect corner miters - no tools required!
Moldings are made of extruded ABS plastic with a foil finish.
The total frameable thickness (backing + image + matte + glazing) is 5/16".
- All materials required to make fully functional, ready to hang picture frames.
Price shown is for a full box of frames - NOT a single frame.
- All hardware for assembly and hanging.
- The Picture Frames hang directly from two corner clips.
- Backing Panels, choose from
- 1/8" thick Corrugated Cardoard Backing Panels (Standard).
- 1/8" thick MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) Backing Panels.
- Glazing Panels, choose from
- Optically clear 0.030-0.040" thick PET plastic with protective peel-away film on both sides.
- 2mm. Float Glass Panels with Ground & Polished edges
- Anti-Glare 0.040" thick PET plastic with protective peel-away film on glossy side only.
- Price show is for an entire box of frames (NOT for each frame). Frames are sold in full cartons only. To purchase less than full carton quanitities please see the following link... http://diypictureframing.us/
- Quadro Profile frames are custom manufactured at our Worcester, MA facility and will typically ship in 1-5 business days.
What's Not Included
- Easel for table-top display.
- Optional on sizes up to 9x12 inches
- Mattes. The frames will accomodate a single standard 4 ply bevel cut matte (total frameable thickness, backing + image + matte + glazing is 5/16").
Features & Specifications
- Moldings are extruded ABS plastic with a co-bonded foil finish.
- Fast, Tool-Free Assembly and Dis-Assembly.
- Frames hang directly from concealed sawtooth feature on corner clips.
- Exceptional Value - Gallery Quality Results.
- Frames are true inch sizes (not metric approximations).
- Precision Components are pre-cut to size.
- Moldings CANNOT be modified to a different length.
- Dimensional Tolerance for MDF backings is +0.0" / -1/8"
- Dimensional Tolerance for glass and plastic panels is +/- 1/16".
- Side loading molding system.
Can use with bevel cut mattes - total frameable thickness (backing + image + matte + glazing) is 5/16".
- The Quadro Profile675 molding system can be used with virtual any glazing and backing panel including cardboard, corrugated panels, foam core, chipboard, mat board, UV glass, non-glare glass, Plexiglass Acylic, etc. For customized requirements please see the following link...http://diypictureframing.us/ or call us.